Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And so it begins...

Welcome all, City Boi here, and I've decided to bring you all the best info about Portland, OR.

I plan on sharing my experiences from great happy hour spots, people watching places, and juicy city gossip to the bad service and things to avoid throughout the city.

And as some of you astute people might be wondering by now (from the title and name) yes, I am gay. But to those of you who may not have caught on (straights), "pride" is often used as a shorter term for "gay pride". And while Portland does have it's gay pride, I'm using it in reference to the pride for my city.

Although I am a proud a gay man, my orientation doesn't define my identity. Sure it's a large part of who I am, especially when you live in a straight world, but my focus will be on the city as a whole. While I do love gay bars, hot men, and I'm sometimes a walking stereotype, I'm not one of those queens who has to slap a rainbow on everything. There's more to life ladies!

So I encourage everyone to subscribe and keep reading, you never know...it might just be you I'm talk'n about.

You know you love it...
xoxo
~ city boi

No comments:

Post a Comment