Thursday, April 16, 2009

WiFi? Where?

Hey all you PSU Vikings, City Boi here with a quick trick you might like to know. I love Starbucks as much as the next sleep deprived student, but when I want to sit at a cafe and work on my computer I have to go somewhere I can get WiFi, and unfortunately Starbucks is exclusive to At&t web access. So if you are one of the many people, who like myself, love Starbucks but need to use the Internet (and don't have At&t), try going to the Starbucks on campus located on 6th & Jackson at the bottom of the Broadway building. The PSU General Access WiFi signal is at full strength even sitting inside Starbucks. Now you can sip your grande mocha frappuccino and research that paper all in one place.

Who knows, maybe I'll see you there...(except you won't see me ;-)

xoxo,
~cb

No comments:

Post a Comment